What instruction services does the library provide?
The ICC library provides many types of instruction for classes. Each instruction session can be customized to student learning needs.
- Introduction to the library
- Research question development
- Search strategies and keyword selection
- Citation creation
- Plagiarism avoidance and detection
- Article analysis
- Database selection and use
- Evaluating web resources
Embedded librarian instruction is also available.
Please fill out the form to request instruction from an ICC librarian.
Send us your question or use the form below to submit an instruction request or suggest an item for the collection.