I've run over my printing allotment for this term. Now what do I do?

You can add to your printing balance by going to Enrollment Services at the Administration Building Room L211 in East Peoria or to Arbor Hall room 002 at the Peoria Campus.  

Printing allotments do not rollover to the next term, so add only what you will need for the present term.  


  • Last Updated Jul 21, 2022
  • Views 2
  • Answered By Teresa Higus

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Ask A Librarian

Fields marked with * are required.