Can community members use computers at the ICC Library?
Community members may sign in as a guest. Guests must provide a valid, up-to-date photo ID.
Guests may use computers for one hour each day. If a guest is unable to use the one-hour allotment during his/her sign-in, the guest forfeits the remainder of time for that day, unless asked by Library Staff to leave due to student usage.
Guest access to computers may be restricted at the discretion of the staff based on student usage.
- Only the individual who has signed in may use the computer.
- Groups of two or more are not permitted.
- Viewing online pornography and other offensive material will result in loss of privileges.
- Guests may only listen to audio with headphones. Guests must provide their own headphones. Sound should not be audible to others.
- Unnecessary loitering or disruptive behavior may be cause for loss of privileges.
- Cell phones must be used outside of the library. Be respectful to others by setting your phone on vibrate.
- Beverages must have lids. No food is allowed.
- Please be courteous to library users and staff by cleaning up after yourself.
- Individuals neglecting personal hygiene or having possessions that distract others may be asked to leave.