What is the loan period for materials?
General Collection items circulate for 28 days. Students can renew 1 time, employees can renew 2 times.
- DVDs circulate for 7 days.
- Playaways and CDs circulate for 14 days.
- Headphones and laptops circulate for 2 hours of in-library use.
- Charging cords circulate for 2 hours.
- Tablets circulate for 7 days.
Periodicals, reference items, and most reserve items are for in-library use. Each reserve item has a designated check-out period indicated on the item.