How do I apply for a student loan?

If you have completed the FAFSA and were not awarded a loan and wish to apply for one, you can request it through you MyICC. On the left sidebar, scroll down to Financials and select ICC Eforms Workcenter then Add a loan adjustment form. Enter the amount of loan you are requesting and/or a comment in the comment box. For example, you could write that you want only the amount to cover your charges. If you need to make an adjustment to your loan in future or if you need to request additional funds, repeat the process. If you have questions, email or call an Enrollment Specialist at 309-694-5600.


  • Last Updated Jan 14, 2024
  • Views 7
  • Answered By Lynne

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0