How do I change my name or address?


Changes to preferred name, address, phone number, or email can be updated through your MyICC Account. Login to your account. Click on My Profile followed by General Information. You can then tab through the pages to update your directory info.

If you have changes to a social security number or legal name, you must submit a Change of Student Information Form with a copy of your driver’s license or state ID with signature and your signed social security card reflecting these changes either in person or if you are unable to appear on campus, please upload a photo of the required documents along with the form using the Upload Here button near the top of Students Records page. Choose Secure Upload, click on Enrollment Services and then complete the pop-up form using your ICC email. Choose Regular Upload to attach the form and photos.

  • Last Updated Dec 19, 2021
  • Views 54
  • Answered By Lynne

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0